Grass shrimp 100 grams
100 grams of bean sprouts
10 grams of ginger
10 grams of carrots
1/2 teaspoon salt
Cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon water
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp cornflour
1. grass shrimp plus 1/4 teaspoon salt (weight outside) Qingcuo, and put under the faucet for about 10 minutes flush wash water and then dry with a napkin after, add marinade and mix well and set aside.
2. ginger cut diamond films; carrot slices and set aside.
3. Wash bean sprouts, put off the old stems, into the pot to the fire quickly fry until soft, dish up shop pan bottom and set aside.
4. wok, add some oil, add shrimp oil practice a 1 minute, remove and set aside.
5. The same approach four original pot, add ginger, carrot slices and saute, then add shrimp practice 4, water, salt and bring to boil, adding cornstarch water continued Gou less salty fried foods, before the pot drops sesame oil mix well after flameout, pea dish placed on the practice plate 3 can be.