Shrimp 200 grams
Loofah 250 grams
20 grams of ginger
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Wine 1 teaspoon
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Wash the shrimp, add marinade and stir for 10 minutes;
2. loofah seeded and cut into strips; onions and cut into sections; ginger cut filaments alternate.
3. Boil a pot of water, the shrimp boil hot to red picked up the drain after use.
4. Take a nonstick pan after the release of oil, saute onion, ginger.
5. Add gourd fry strips, add 1/4 cup of water simmer and cook until softened.
6. Add the shrimp fry, seasoning mix well dish.