350 grams of tofu
Prime Meat 20 grams
Jasper shoots 10 grams
Pepper 10 grams
Ginger 5 grams
Peppercorns 10 grams
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
Cornstarch water amount
2 tablespoons bean paste
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 tsp caster sugar
High fresh little MSG
1. tofu cut into small pieces, add hot water to soak back.
2. Prime Meat into the hot water soak until soft, drain backup.
3. Jasper shoots, peppers washed and cut into thin sections; washed mince ginger and set aside.
4. Pour the hot pan sunflower oil, after a small fire slowly saute peppercorns, skimming the pot peppercorns.
5. 4 pot saute practice practice three ginger, ground meat into practice two prime fry for about 1 minute, then add the chili, Jasper shoots segments and all seasonings and stir evenly.
6. to practice five pot into chunks and boiled to practice a tasty pot before the water poured into the cornstarch to thicken.