150 grams of beef
Hung Hei 120 grams of mushrooms
Onions 50 grams
1 red pepper
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Wine 1 teaspoon
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Stir the beef marinade for 15 minutes.
2. Wash the mushrooms Hung Hei remove the roots; shred onions and peppers.
3. Boil a pot of water, boil hot hung hi mushrooms picked up the drain; then add beef to practice one's boil hot after eight cooked, picked up the drain backup.
4. Take a nonstick pan after the release of oil, saute onion, chili.
5. Add hung hi mushrooms, beef and seasonings and stir until cooked dish