150 grams of liver
300 grams of spinach
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Wine 1 teaspoon
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1. After flushing liver slices, add marinade and stir for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the spinach, washed and cut into small pieces; garlic slices aside.
3. Boil a pot of water, boil hot to the liver after eight cooked, picked up the drain backup.
4. Take a nonstick pan put oil, saute garlic, add spinach to stir, then add the liver pieces stir-fry 2 practice.
5. After adding a little seasoning and stir, then dish.