150 grams of chicken breast
200 grams of bean sprout
1 red pepper
Pinch of salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon wine
1. Wash and cut chicken breast strip, with all the marinade and marinate for about 20 minutes to spare.
2. Cut the strip of red pepper; garlic slices and set aside.
3. wok, add 5 tablespoons oil, cold oil into practice a chicken to the fire quickly stir-fry chicken until discoloration, picked up and drain backup.
4. The practice of three pot a little oil left to fire practice chili and garlic and saute 2.
5. 3, then add the chicken and bean sprout practice fry evenly, season with salt.