300 grams of pork strips
2 tablespoons sweet sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 tsp sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon wine
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Marinate the pork strips about 30 minutes to spare.
2. Wash the remaining onions, take light blue strip cut, put the disk back.
3. Take the pot, add 5 tablespoons of oil, the oil pan into the practice of pork strips 1 to fire quickly fried meat, picked up and drain backup.
4. Leave the pot practice three little oil, pour all the seasonings and fry in hot after the big shiny, shredded pork into practice 3 fry evenly.
5. Add 1 tablespoon hot oil then fry pot, served in a light blue stripe on the practice 3, before eating pork and onion mix evenly.