1 chicken breast
Fried cashew 150 grams
Pinch of salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon wine
1. Wash the diced chicken breast, with all the marinade and marinate for about 20 minutes to spare.
2. Wash and cut onions; garlic slices and set aside.
3. wok, add 5 tablespoons oil, cold oil into practice a chicken grain to grain to the fire quickly stir-fry chicken discoloration, picked up and drain backup.
4. Leave the pot practice three little oil to the fire saute onion and practices, garlic 2.
5. Add chicken grain practice 3, and fried cashew stir-fry evenly, season with salt.