2 boneless chicken
Dry chestnuts 12
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups water
1 tablespoon sugar
Sugar 1/8 tsp
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp soy sauce
Wine 1 tsp
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Dry chestnuts soaked for 2-3 hours; mince garlic and set aside.
2. Wash boneless chicken cuts, grasping uniform in all marinade and marinate for about 20 minutes, then dip flour spare.
3. From the pan, pour oil over six minutes, heat the oil to 160 ℃, into the practice of deep fry the chicken pieces 2 surface crisp, picked up and drain backup.
4. The practice of three pot to stay a little oil, saute minced garlic 1 practice, then add all the seasonings and cook until boiling
5. Add chicken block 3 practice, practice chestnuts 1 small can of pine fire to chestnuts.