300 grams of pork ribs
Onion 1 tsp
Garlic 1 tsp
The right amount of cornstarch
Sweet potato powder amount
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Merlin 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons water
1 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tablespoon rice wine
1. flush wash bloody ribs, squeezed back.
2. The practice of adding a pork marinade, add cornstarch grasping uniform spare.
3. sweet potato powder and flour mixed with water into a slurry spare.
4. 2 ribs practice practice batter evenly wrapped and reserve 3.
5. From the pan, heat the oil to 180 ℃, into the practice of small ribs 4 to a small fire until golden brown, ready to use.
6. practice five pot to stay a little oil, add all the seasonings to boil.
7. Add the ribs practice 5 mix.