300 grams of pork ribs
Dry lotus leaf 1
20 grams of minced garlic
10 grams of ginger
Steam meat powder 3 tablespoons
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Barbeque sauce 1 tbsp
1 tablespoon sweet sauce
1 tablespoon fermented rice
1/2 tsp pepper powder
Fine sugar 1 tsp
1. pork chop into small pieces, wash and drain.
2. Dry the leaves with hot water till soft, clean shop to spare on a small steamer.
3. Mix together the pork and ginger, garlic and all the marinade, pickled for about 10 minutes, add flour and mix well after adding Steam meat power a little sesame oil and mix well.
4. The practice of three marinated ribs into practice on a lotus leaf 2.
5. The practice of four into the steamer to steam for about 30 minutes immediately after.