300 grams of pork ribs
Green shoots 300 grams
1/2 tsp salt
1. Wash and drain the ribs, add boiling water and boil for about 3 minutes and then picked up hot rinse spare.
2. Wash the green shoots stripped shell, then slashing part coarse fibers, cut block; shallots Wash and drain and cut into sections like spare.
3. Wash the mushrooms, soak into the cold water after three hours, and then picked up the spare.
4. Take the pot, pour water first, then add the ribs practice 1, practice green shoots two blocks and practices Mushroom 3, first to the fire and cook until boiling, cover and simmer over low heat transfer change for about 40 minutes.
5. Continued add onion, salt and seasoning mix 2 to practice.