200 grams of mashed potatoes
Pepper Salt to taste
150 grams of salmon roe
1. Toast circular molded into a round and set aside.
2. Place the toast of practice into a preheated oven, lit with 180 ℃ plus whirlwind function? And bake for about 15 minutes, after removing the surface to dry crisp and golden brown.
3. Place the bacon into preheated oven, lit with 210 ℃ plus whirlwind function, bake for about 5 minutes, remove the rear to dry incense, mince spare.
4. The end of mashed potatoes, salt and pepper, along with three practice bacon stuffing mix into standby.
5. Take a practice toast 2, cast the right amount of practice fillings 4, the top can be placed right amount of salmon roe (Repeat this step to materials Bi).