Yam 300 grams
Green beans 5
150 grams of chicken breast
A little minced garlic
Pepper a little late
The right amount of cornstarch
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
5 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
1. Peel yams coarse; green beans into salted boiling water to boil hot green, alternate.
2. Wash and drain chicken breasts, cut into bite-size, with salt, pepper, cornstarch grasping uniform, then put hot boiling water, boil for about 1 minute, picked up the drain backup.
3. wok, pour some oil, add 1 yam grain practice, fry each surface color, ready to use.
4. to practice three pot, add ginger, garlic, chili and saute, then add chicken breasts and sweet and sour sauce, stir-fry 2 to practice tasty.
5. The practice of adding to the four practice green beans stir-fry 1 click.