90 grams of beef
40 grams of mushrooms
Onions 50 grams
2 bay leaves
1 bowl of rice
1/6 tsp salt
Granulated sugar 1/8 teaspoon
1. shredded onion; mushroom slices and set aside.
2. Take a pan, turn a small fire after the wok, add the butter has melted.
3. Place the onion and bay leaf practice a pot 2 into practice, after a small fire to saute, add the wine, turn the fire to burn off a little roll about alcohol.
4. In practice three were pot add mushrooms, broth, salt, sugar, continue to cook over medium heat until soup is boiling after the pick to the bay leaf.
5. The practice of adding beef pot 4 mixed open, and cook for about 1 minute to beef white, cooked after off the fire.
6. All materials containing 5 to practice on rice can be.