600 grams of sirloin
150 grams of potato
150 grams of carrots
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons curry sauce
1. sirloin washed into the boiling water and simmer for about 45 minutes, remove the washed in cold water, until completely cooled meat cut into small pieces aside.
2. potatoes, carrots were peeled, washed, cut into small pieces; onion cut into small pieces aside.
3. Take a pan, put the olive oil is heated, add onion arabica first practice two to a small fire until soft, then add the potato pieces practice 2 blocks saute carrots.
4. Place the tenderloin into 1 block practice after practice three slightly fry pot, add broth to simmer for 20 minutes, add the curry paste and cook for 10 continuous minutes, until sauce dries into 2/3, pour pan, then sprinkle a layer of cheese wire, is the semi-baked beef curry.
5. Preheat oven to 180 ℃, the practice of four semi-baked beef curry into the oven, baked until surface is golden.