137 grams of butter
196 grams flour
Baking powder 2 grams
118 grams of powdered sugar
2 grams of salt
165 grams of whole egg
Milk 40 grams
40 grams of fruit preserves
30 grams of raisins
The right amount of rum
1. Place fruit preserves, raisins and rum and mix well (can be a good soak in advance tasty spare).
2. Place the butter slices placed in room temperature to soften slightly into the mixing bowl in a slow stirring a few times, to join together sifted flour and baking powder well with slurry agitator slow stirring until the color white, the volume was slightly larger and fluffy.
3. Place the sifted powdered sugar and salt together to join the practice after two to slow stir into powdery after no change in speed stirring until doubled in volume increases, there are clear lines of agitation and villous.
4. Place the whole eggs 2 to 3 times to join the practice 3, mix until completely absorbed, then add milk and practices of a sequence into the batter and mix well.
5. The practice of four crowded into the flower bag, squeeze Molded to eight full, in preheated oven fire above 180 ℃, 170 ℃ baking under fire after about 30 minutes out of the box.