Material: (6 inches mousse mold 1, 6-inch cake chassis 1)
A. biscuit bottom
Fermentation butter (unsalted) 50 g
Oreo Cookies powder 90 g
B. cheese mousse
Mango mud 100 g
75 g sugar
150 g cream cheese
Ming film (gelatin) 6 g
10 g lemon juice
Animal whipped cream 150 g
C. specular material
Mango juice 100 g
Ming film (gelatin) 4 g
D. decoration materials
Fresh mango 6
Squeeze the right amount spent in whipped cream
Cream 1. A material was left at room temperature to soften poured into biscuit flour, mix well.
2. pave the bottom of the model
3. Refrigerate spare.
4. Place the cream cheese, softened at room temperature before stirring with a whisk until smooth shape.
5. Then pour the sugar and stir until sugar melts feeling.
6. mango Rong added three to four times, that is, add a little of each, stir, stir together the fruit Rong.
7. Add lemon juice and stir.
8. Stir completely, remove the spacer warm water to melt the gelatin, then alternate with the first refrigerated whipped cream out, will spread the bottom biscuit model taken aside.
9. Pour gelatin material quickly stir evenly inside.
10. The last 2 times added fresh cream, stirring after the first addition to the marble, and then add the remaining whipped cream.
11. Stir material mousse to render soft yellow-like, into the inner model Stir
12. The rubber scraper pat on the surface to make it smooth, you can put "frozen" 1 hours to solidify.
18. Remove completely solidified mousse cake, casual decor is completed
By: Doris Lee
By: Doris Lee