Material: (6 inches mousse mold 1, 6-inch cake chassis 1)
A. biscuit bottom
Fermentation butter (unsalted) 50 g
Oreo Cookies powder 90 g
B. cheese mousse
Berry puree 100 g
75 g sugar
150 g cream cheese
Ming film (gelatin) 6 g
10 g lemon juice
Animal whipped cream 150 g
C. surface material
Cranberry juice 100 g
Ming film (gelatin) 4 g
D. decoration materials
Fresh strawberries 6
Squeeze the right amount spent in whipped cream
Cream 1. A material was left at room temperature to soften poured into biscuit flour, mix well.
2. pave the bottom of the model
3. Refrigerate spare.
4. Place the cream cheese, softened at room temperature before stirring with a whisk until smooth shape.
5. Then pour the sugar and stir until sugar melts feeling.
6. Berry Rong added three to four times, that is, add a little of each, stir, stir together the fruit Rong.
7. Add lemon juice and stir.
8. Stir completely, remove the spacer warm water to melt the gelatin, then alternate with the first refrigerated whipped cream out, will spread the bottom biscuit model taken aside.
9. Pour gelatin material quickly stir evenly inside.
10. The last 2 times added fresh cream, stirring after the first addition to the marble, and then add the remaining whipped cream.
11. mousse material stir until soft pink render shape, poured into the model Stir
12. The rubber scraper pat on the surface to make it smooth, you can put "frozen" 1 hours to solidify.
13. The strawberry juice is heated to lukewarm (about 40-45 degrees)
14. Remove the melted gelatin heated compartment, first pour a little strawberry juice Stir, then pour the remaining juice in the back, with a small spoon stirring in a spiral manner, to avoid stirring the air bubbles.
15. Remove the refrigerator freezing finished mousse cake.
16. Finally, the completion of stirring strawberry gelatin pour mousse upper solidified.
17. again the cake back in the refrigerator, so that the top of the mirror set.
18. Remove completely solidified mousse cake, casual decor is completed
By: Doris Lee