150 g minced pork, mushrooms 8 (small), 2 onions (small), eggs are free
80㏄ broth, soy sauce 1.5 tablespoons vegetarian oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon
1/4 teaspoon sugar, a little salt, pepper
Brine juice amount
1. Wash the mushrooms, soaked until soft, paper drain water, diced spare.
2. Wash the onion water washed, peeled, diced spare.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil burning wok, to join the chopped onion and saute over low heat, then
Add mushrooms and saute tablets.
4. Continued put minced pork fried powder until fully cooked.
5. Finally, add seasonings and fry evenly, pour broth and cook until the sauce tasty
6. Dip the eggs in cold water, about 12-13 mins, rolling fire burning fire burning low, after removal,
Crossed the eggs with cold water. Egg shelling. In a little oil, to fry on both sides. put into a
Brine juice soaked for 10 minutes out of the box.
Homemade brine sauce practice
6 pack tea bags, old oil 1 cup chicken powder 1 tsp, a little salt,
Garlic 1, 3 tsp sugar, 1/3 cup vinegar, 1/3 cup red wine
Recommendation ~ black tea, scented tea, green tea, are a good choice!